It is the policy to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that we sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information to our Email.
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) );
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6.Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order. If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), just tell the seller what you need by putting instructions (regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc.) in the comments field during checkout. Our sellers are more than happy to follow your instructions.